Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 40.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for $1.28 or 0.00020150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $2,726.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $93.11 or 0.01467109 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012630 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010003 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,314,469 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.