Monero (XMR) traded up 7.36% against American dollar in the last day period of time closing 21:15 on August 24th EST. Monero at the moment has a market cap of $1,567,421,137 and its twenty four hour volume is approximately $29,590,942. Within the last seven day time period, Monero is -3.53% against the American dollar along with a movement of 2.03% during the past hour.
Let’s take a look at how other similar coins have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) is now trading at $12.71 against the USD, a 2.45% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for ETC is currently 0.00188885 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) is now trading at $0.09 against the USD, a 2.91% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for ADA is currently 0.00001403 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) is now trading at $282.97 against the USD, a 2.41% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for ETH is currently 0.04204965 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) is now trading at $58.03 against the USD, a 1.81% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for LTC is currently 0.00861298 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is now trading at $537.39 against the USD, a 1.58% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BCH is currently 0.07985673 BTC.
Monero has a total supply of exactly 16,346,872 coins. It launched on 2nd June, 2014.
Coming from CryptoCompare: “Monero (XMR) is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. The coin is based on Proof of Work and has a block reward that varies smoothly. The difficulty retargets every block with a sixty second block target. Monero uses a Ring Signature system to protect your privacy, allowing users to make untraceable transactions.”
Listed here are some useful links if you would prefer to get more about Monero:
XMR: Trading Info
Day traders can buy XMR on exchanges such as Bitfinex, HitBTC, Coinroom, CryptoX, Zecoex, BitTrex, and Binance.
It is not always feasible to buy cryptos such as Monero instantly using USD. Market players hoping to purchase XMR might need to first pick up Bitcoin or ETH from an market place that provides USD currency trading pairs like Coinbase or GDAX. Traders may then make use of this BTC or ETH to pay for Monero using one of the trading exchanges listed previously.