Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 23rd. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $803.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for $0.44 or 0.00011406 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.31 or 0.01250449 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00018706 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007385 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001897 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Monero Original
XMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,347 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.