Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Ethereum Dark has a total market cap of $37,271.00 and $0.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded flat against the dollar. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011144 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18,108.87 or 4.94428854 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00127361 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark (CRYPTO:ETHD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.