LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 15th. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 51.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for about $0.0063 or 0.00000158 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market capitalization of $6,511.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010053 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16,148.75 or 4.04138230 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00125756 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.