Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 27th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and $10,382.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00015075 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.01318881 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00014696 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007512 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001818 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.