Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $11,395.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00014882 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 0.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.66 or 0.01290336 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014955 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007482 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.